- Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form. The application form can be obtained from the college office by paying Rs.50/- in person for U.G. Courses and Rs.60/- for P.G.Courses.
- Separate application forms are to be submitted for each course.
- Filled in application forms along with Photo Copies of the Mark statement, Transfer certificate & Community certificate should reach the office within 10 days from the publication of ‘+2’ results.
- In the case of P.G.Courses, the applicants need not wait for the publication of the sixth semester results.
- They can submit their application forms along with photo copies of the mark statements of the five semesters.
- If a candidate provisionally selected fails to qualify in the sixth semester examination ,the seat will be forfeited.
- Selected candidates will be informed by post. They shall present themselves along with their parent/guardian for an interview at the specified time. They should produce the following certificate (Original & 3 Photo Copies) at the time of the Interview.
- Transfer Certificate, Mark Statement of Higher Secondary/Degree Examination(+1 and +2), Conduct Certificate, Community Certificate, Aadhar card
- In special fees(per year), Red Cross Society 30, Certificate Course In Computer Applications Rs.500
College Time: Classes commences at 9.30 am and close at 3.30 pm.