Institutional policy for promotion of research:
- The College has a research committee which monitors and addresses the issues related to research.
- The Research Committee continuously encourages the staff members to take up research projects in their respective fields. It sends circulars to all the faculty members when funding agencies call for the Research Project Proposals.
- The Research Committee constitutes the Principal as the Chairperson, a senior faculty member as the advisers and staff representative from each discipline.
Promotion of Research
Our college has identified the following activities for promoting research
- Staff members working in self-financing courses are appreciated by providing increments for receiving Ph.D degrees and for clearing SET / NET exams.
- To enhance the research culture in the institution, the registration fee for publishing research papers in UGC approved journals and international conferences are funded from the UGC autonomy grant for the aided course staff members and for self-financing course staff members, from the management grant.
- The institution provides travelling allowance for presenting research in abroad and for attending the interview on Major/Minor research project in various funding agencies.
- The institution continuously taps the fund provided by UGC for FIP programmes.
- The institution has planned to provide incentives to the faculty members who publish their articles in Scopus / Web of Science / UGC Care List and also who publish books / chapters in books / edited books.
- The institution has planned to provide incentives to the members of the faculty who have received Minor / Major Projects from various funding agencies.
- The institution has planned to provide incentives to the faculty members who receive awards / honors / from Central / State / Govt. Sectors.
- The institution has planned to provide incentives to the Research Supervisors who guide Ph.D., Scholars.
- The institution has planned to award the staff members who excel in their research activities.
Plagiarism Checking Software
Our College Library is equipped with Grammarly plagiarism checker software to check the originality of research. Our college offers plagiarism checker software with free of cost to all the Researchers.
Seed money for Research
The institution provides Institution Sponsored Faculty Research Project Grant to the faculty members those who submit Socio-economic and innovative proposed work
The institution provides Institution Sponsored Student Research Project Grant to a team of UG/PG final year students under the guidance of a research project supervisor of the corresponding department.